WELCOME to my personal blog
So why this blog? Let me explain.

My name is Jimmy McCarthy and though I own approximately 50 blogs and hubs as well as websites and online media channels I have never linked them all to one blog.

It seems like I have blogs, Websites and media channels scattered all over the Internet so this is gathering them all up and placing them into a central blog, hence www.JimmyMcCarthy.com.

Take a look through my blogs. They will teach you how to make money online, how to claim compensation, using payday money companies and a site to let off steam!

 




Ultimate Survivor - Took part in the Ultimate Survivor Challenge at the Letterkenny paintballing venue in aid of fundraising for the cancer charity, Relay for Life. A fantastic day out and perfect location for team building, hens & stag days or just as a personal challenge. Check out www.LetterkennyPaintball.Town.ie for further details.

KickboxingLK - Have you ever wanted to get fitter, maybe shed a few pounds and learn possibly the fastest growing Martial Art in Ireland? Donegal based Tommy McCafferty (twice ISKA Kickboxing World Champion) runs one of Ireland's most successfull Kickboxing and Muay Thai clubs.Why not come along!



Don't get caught out!
Sports Direct ripping off their Irish customers. This pair of jeans below are being sold on their UK website for £53 (€62). The exact same pair on their Irish website are priced €105.

Do you book travel tickets online? Read this - If you're booking travel online clear out your cookies! I was booking train tickets in the UK. The first price came back £156. I came out of the site but went back in and put my details in. The price came back £766. I resubmitted my details but again came back at £766. I cleared out my cookies (companies use these to gather your online viewing details) and after clearing and trying again the ticket prices came back as £156.

Do you use Social Media for personal or business? When is the best time to post? I bet many of you have asked this question. Take a look at my website www.DonegalBusiness.com - and see for yourself when the best time is to tweet/Facebook etc...



Jimmy's Money Saving Tips

1.  Master the thirty day rule. Whenever you’re considering making an unnecessary purchase, wait thirty days and then ask yourself if you still want that item. Quite often, you’ll find that the urge to buy has passed and you’ll have saved yourself some money by simply waiting. If you want, you can even keep a “thirty day list” where you write down the item and the day you’ll reconsider it, but I prefer just to keep this one in my head – that way, I often just forget about the unimportant things.

2.  Write a list before you go shopping – and stick to it!! One should never go into a store without a strong idea of what one will be buying while in there. Make a careful plan of what you’ll buy before you go, then stick strictly to that list when you go to the store. Don’t put anything in the cart that’s not on the list, DON'T go into a shop when you're hungry, this makes you buy more!

3.  Turn off lights.  Why light up rooms you're not in. Doesn't make sense.  Turn off any lights not needed.

4.  Cancel unused club memberships. We've all done it, big get fit ideas at the start of the new year, splash out on gym membership then give up.  Cancel these club memberships, even if you think you might use them again someday – you can always renew the membership at a later date if it turns out that you actually do miss it.

5.  Cut out the daily coffee.  2 cups of take-away coffee at 2.50 a cup amounts to 1300 per year. Do you REALY need it? That's 1 damn good holiday a year!
Earn money from the Internet like me.  I make money on the internet. I can show you how easy it is and it will cost you nothing, only your time. Click on the link below to learn more.



6. Do you buy online?  If so when you get to the online checkout Google the store name and 'vouchers'. Quite often you can get a code that can save you a few extra quid. I recently saved €40 from a large multi-national company for a 10 second Google search. Next time you are buying online, add your items to the basket but don't purchase them. Quite a number of companies now pick up on this and will send you a discount to complete the order!!






Popular Posts